Saturday 18 April 2015

Tenderly Your's

Your tender skin,
soft under my finger tips.
Blue eyes watch my touch,
closing only when override with pleasure.
Your elegant face,
within the frame of soft hair
red painted lips thirst again
responsive to my gentle kiss.
Your half nude breasts,
youthfully eager for attention.
Each nipple firming
to my loving touch.
Soft smooth skin,
tender on inner thighs.
Shapely legs open
to my gentle persuasion.
Delicate secrets revealed,
hungry to know more of love,
Wet with passion's sweet nectar
tender to a lover's touch.
Oh dear woman,
your heart is precious,
Your spirit soars
When desire overwhelms you.
Oh sweet lady,
my desire for you consumes me.
To know your heart
And fly high with your spirit.
Hold me closely
and touch me in gentle ways.
Receive in return
the gifts of my love and desire for you.
Let's be together
for this brief time we walk this path.
Let's learn of joy
and take fond memories to heart
BY
WILLIAMSJI MAVELI

No comments:

Post a Comment