Saturday 18 April 2015

Love Sparks....


Living in my own solitude and loneliness
Without you, life seems to be meaningless
The spring blossoms towards love
I seek in you, my shelter like a dove
When my human emotional sparks
Your soft and lovable voice speaks
Everything is known to be very far,
Unless you stay back with me near
Like the fading morning dew,
every solo minute goes with a few
Spoken verses never scribbled ever
You are my solitary love, dear beware
But you have to wish me good and well
And hold me, and don’t ever say farewell
you are born with a superb effect
Unless we both live together in perfect
it’s what makes you sharp and crucial
It's what I want you are feel so special
My sparkle of fire towards madness of love
It’s the radiance to hold you to move
Love has devastated me like dried leaves
Life has distorted to live in my own caves
everything has altered me and I am down
new thoughts, you stitches gives me a gown
Everything in and around seems to be ruin
Life is meaningless, dear with a bitter mean.
The girl to whom I loved   the most
Lost for ever and ever   like a ghost
It makes me to stand like a dead host
with no ideas, themes or joys to post.
Tears have dried out, crying all the way
you be  here and I could make a pay
The painful ways, how we both loved
And the gainful style, how we lived
my life is meaningless as you know
and nothing can get changed for now
BY
WILLIAMSJI MAVELI

No comments:

Post a Comment