Friday 19 June 2015

WILLIAMSJI WRITES: A PRAYER ....

A PRAYER
___________________________
Let me pour a drop on your face,

A pure  tiny drop of benevolence,

Perceiving few joyful, graceful rays

My kindness come  up in new ways

It may even come any at inner space,

Life has turned  like a very long race

Let me drop a slice of my divine love,

A feel of  a tender embrace on above,

It heals  so good to be in life delight

You are in the true place, inhale light

I send you a sharp ray of  new hope

Climb on top by way of my strong rope

Trust is wonderful to have in our pain,

But sometimes you  are without gain

I present  a drop of  Godly assurance,

A   prayer from me for a reassurance

And God will surely illustrate the way,

As faith is always return and will pay.
____________________________
BY
WILLIAMSJI MAVELI

______________________________ 


No comments:

Post a Comment